Wednesday, December 16, 2015

APPROVED!!

My insurance thankfully approved my operation after a peer-to-peer consultation with my surgeon!!!! My anxiety is gone! Whooohooo!!!! (Now I'm nervous)

Surgery is this Friday, at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. It is a five to six hour outpatient procedure and we will let you all know how I'm doing as soon as we are able.

I cannot express enough how amazing my family,  friends and this community has been supporting me throughout this. I have had plates of goodies dropped off, offers of fundraising, and continual concern for my health. I love you all very much and consider myself one lucky lady. 

Cheers to a New Year of smiling and health!!!


4 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! So excited for you Mia. We will be sending prayers. Thank you for sharing your story - I have found it very interesting and inspiring. Stay strong girl - you will rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO happy for you Mia!! Great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my evening with your news!

    ReplyDelete